Freedom Fence has built many beautiful fences over the decades in Maryland. One can choose between many fencing options for your home out of various appealing fence materials. Freedom Fence can help you design and build the ideal fence for your property. If you are looking for a reliable fence contractor, Freedom Fence offers fence installation in Catonsville, Maryland. Learn more about how you can build your new fence with Freedom Fence below.
New Fence Styles
The first step in fence building is the design. One has many beautiful fence styles from which to choose with Freedom Fence, as you can see in our extensive gallery. Fences serve different purposes, such as security and privacy, and the purpose you prioritize will dictate the style you choose. Below are some of the top fence style options:
- Picket: A picket fence is a semi-privacy fence that comes in many designs, such as straight, scalloped, arched, etc.
- Privacy: Privacy fences provide total privacy between your yard and the outside world. Styles include board-on-board and shadowbox.
- Chain-link: Chain-link fences are made of galvanized steel, which resists rust. Chain-link fences are sturdy, long-lasting, and affordable. They also require little maintenance.
- Split-rail: Split-rail fences consist of fence posts connected by two or three rows of rails.
- Paddock & Estate: Paddock and estate fences have fence posts connected by two or three rows of fence boards. The top or bottom of each panel may have an X pattern.
- Aluminum & Steel: Aluminum and steel fences are residential security fences. They do not offer privacy, but they are strong on security and keeping intruders out.
Among these styles, particularly the picket, privacy, split-rail, and paddock & estate fences, one can opt for one of several great fence materials. They are as follows:
- Wood: Pressure-treated pine, cedar, and exotic woods are three categories of lumber for fences. Wood could be the most popular fencing material and certainly more affordable. Over time, one will need to sand, seal, and repair the fence.
- Vinyl: Vinyl is a PVC plastic that has advanced over the years to become more durable and resistant to wear than ever before. It comes in multiple colors and patterns.
- Composite: Composite fences are a combination of wood fibers and plastic. They have the benefits of wood and the low-maintenance needs of exterior plastic products.
Building with Freedom Fence
Freedom Fence is happy to work with you for fence installation in Catonsville, MD. Contact us for more information or for a quote!
Upgrade Your Home and Reach Out to Freedom Fence Today
Whether you want a brand new patio in the spring or want to install a beautiful new wood fence, Freedom Fence and Home has the expertise, competitive prices, and professional service you need. Freedom Fence and Home has over 50 years of fencing experience in the Baltimore County area, Harford County, Essex, White Marsh, and Bel Air area and we pride ourselves on giving our customers the best customer service experience possible. To see examples of our work and pick the right fence for your home, visit us online. To get started on planning your project, give us a call at (443) 271-6841, or visit us online. For more information, tips, and updates about Freedom Fence and Home, follow us on Twitter, Pinterest, and Facebook.