When it comes to owning a pool, a sturdy, high-quality pool fence is a must. But before you even think about calling your local Baltimore fencing contractor, it is important to do a little research. For starters, what type of fence do you want? Are you familiar with the pool fence codes in Maryland?
Types of Pool Fence
- Wood Pool Fences
- Vinyl Pool Fences
- Aluminum Pool Fences
- Chain Link Pool Fences
Pool Fence Code
- Pool fences must be at least 4 feet in height.
- Pool fences must be equipped with a self-closing and self-latching gate.
- Pool fences can be no higher than 2” off the ground.
- Pool fence verticals must have gap spacing of no more than 1¼ inch apart when the space between the back/horizontal support rails is less than 45 inches.
- Chain link pool fences are required to have 1¼ inch diameter diamonds.
Pool Fencing from Freedom Fence & Home
Freedom Fence and Home is licensed and insured in the state of Maryland and our record of zero complaints with the Maryland Home improvement commission and the better business bureau speaks for itself.
We do not use subcontractors and stand behind our work!
We are a smaller company which means you will not be paying big company prices. We have over 50 years combined experience in the industry and take pride in our work.
Please take a moment to browse our gallery of Finished Fence Projects. Click on any image to enlarge.
If you have any questions, please contact Freedom Fence and Home by calling 443-271-6841 or visit our website.
With 40 years of experience, Freedom Fence and Home has provided the highest quality fence and decking materials to its many residential and commercial clients throughout in Baltimore, Maryland and Harford county as well many residential clients in Baltimore county and Baltimore city.