Tips for Planning your New Fence
1. What is the Purpose of your New Fence? Is your new fence going to be primarily a decoration? Will it be used for security? Or is it to keep your dog in your yard? The purpose of your new fence will help determine what type of fence you should invest in.
2. Where will your New Fence go? Certain terrain types might be quite limiting for certain types of fences.
3. Are there any Regulations that may limit your New Fence? Homeowners Associations tend to have regulations regarding fence height and placement. Be sure to check for any such regulations before starting to install your new fence.
4. What is your Relationship like with your Neighbors? Be sure to talk to your neighbor before installing your new fence. You do not want to offend anyone, right?
5. Call Freedom Fence and Home: We proudly serve Baltimore, Harford and surrounding counties. We not only build fences we also specialize in custom decks , additions, enclosures, siding , roofs and general remodeling. We do not use subcontractors and stand behind our work. We are a smaller company which means you will not be paying big company prices. We have over 50 years combined experience in the industry and take pride in our work.
Please take a moment to browse our gallery of Finished Fence Projects. Click on any image to enlarge.
If you have any questions, please contact Freedom Fence and Home by calling 443-271-6841 or visit our website.
With 40 years of experience, Freedom Fence & Home has provided the highest quality fence and decking materials to its many residential and commercial clients throughout Maryland, including Harford county as well many residential clients in Baltimore county and Baltimore city.