Are you tired of your nosey neighbors sneaking a peak at you and your family while you are trying to enjoy your new Freedom Fence & Home deck? Well, we have a few solutions to help make your deck a little more private.
- Drown out the Noise: Tired of hearing your neighbor’s loud music? Or maybe you just want to drown out the street noise. Consider adding a water feature. You may be surprised at the difference a fountain can make.
- Give that Green Thumb some use: The easiest and most cost-effective way to add privacy to your deck is to plant a few strategically placed trees. And depending on the type of trees you choose, they can also help filter out some of that background noise. Trees and other foliage also help give your deck a softer, natural feel. And the shade is pretty nice, too!
- Take Cover: Consider a canopy, awning, or pergola to help shield you and your guests from the view of prying eyes. You will also enjoy the extra shade in the hot summer months.
- Don’t Bug Me: Another great way to enhance your deck is to screen it in. This is also a great way to keep bugs away.
- Nothing says Privacy more than a Privacy Fence: A privacy fence is another simple way to make your deck more private.
- New Deck: When designing your new deck, talk to your deck builder about some of your privacy concerns. He will be able to make suggestions and design your new deck accordingly.
Freedom Fence & Home: Your Baltimore Deck Builder
With 40 years of experience, Freedom Fence and Home has built the highest quality decks for its many residential and commercial clients throughout Baltimore and Harford County, Maryland. Best of all, we do not use subcontractors. We stand behind our work and because we are a smaller company, you will not pay big company prices.
First and foremost, we focus on satisfying you, our customers!
Source: 13 Tips to Make Your Deck More Private Better Homes and Gardens