A pergola can be the perfect structure to add shade and shelter to an outdoor area while keeping your property beautiful. It may even elevate its look! Freedom Fence & Deck has many ways to implement a pergola into your property; see below how we can be your pergola builder in Columbia, Maryland!
Finding a Pergola Builder in Columbia, Maryland
You are already on the right path to finding the right contractor for you by researching your local pergola builders in Columbia, Maryland. Freedom Fence & Deck has decades of experience building fences, decks, screened porches, and sunrooms in Maryland, including Columbia. Pergolas are also a part of our portfolio.
We are fully licensed and insured, making us qualified to perform the work. Please view our project gallery and customer testimonials online to get an idea of what you can expect! Feel free to reach out to us with questions about your project, including an estimate of the cost.
It is best to have a clear vision of what you would like for your pergola before contacting a contractor, but Freedom Fence & Deck can help make design suggestions as well. Below, you can find information about possible materials, designs, and total costs.
- Wood: Wood pergolas have warmth and character; they are the most budget-friendly and will last for decades with proper care. If attached to a wooden structure, it might be appropriate for the pergola material to match.
- Vinyl: Vinyl pergolas are sturdy and need very little maintenance. Outdoor vinyl products have developed enough now that they resist discoloring, warping, cracking, and growing mold. They typically come in neutral colors like white, gray, and brown.
- Metal: Steel or aluminum pergolas have modern lines and are the sturdiest pergolas of all. They are also rarer, so be sure that your pergola builder can build one if it is your choice.
- Shelter and shade over an outdoor living area (square, rectangular, triangular, etc.)
- Pergola over a walkway (attached or detached from the house)
- Pergola over built-in benches on a deck
- Pergola over a fence gate
The total cost of the pergola installation will depend on the company you hire and the pergola’s size and material. They can cost up to $10,000, but some, such as an arch over a fence gate, will be a lot less. Ask for an estimate from us to get a more accurate projection.
Upgrade Your Home and Reach Out to Freedom Fence Today
Whether you want a brand new patio in the spring or want to install a beautiful new wood fence, Freedom Fence and Home has the expertise, competitive prices, and professional service you need. Freedom Fence and Home has over 50 years of fencing experience in the Baltimore County area, Harford County, Essex, White Marsh, and Bel Air area, and we pride ourselves on giving our customers the best customer service experience possible. To see examples of our work and pick the right backyard feature for your home, explore our website. To get started on planning your project, give us a call at (443) 271-6841, or visit us online. For more information, tips, and updates about Freedom Fence and Home, follow us on Twitter, Pinterest, and Facebook.