With spring in full swing, homeowners in Bel Air, Maryland are looking for ways to improve the exteriors of their homes. Some will have a new, low maintenance deck built to increase curb appeal and living space. Others will opt for a new fence, adding curb appeal, value, and security to their home. The only question is which type of fence will you choose?
The Benefits of a Vinyl Fence
- Vinyl is almost five times as strong as wood, meaning your new vinyl fence is extremely durable and built to last.
- On top of being strong, vinyl is also incredibly flexible. This makes it an ideal choice for areas with extreme weather, especially high winds.
- Unlike wood fences, vinyl fences do not require annual maintenance. In fact, vinyl fences require very little maintenance at all. Just the occasional power washing to remove dirt buildup.
- Vinyl will not fade or lose its color.
- A new vinyl fence will add to the curb appeal and value of your home.
- Initially, the cost of vinyl fencing may be more than wood, but you’ll save money in the long term.
Since vinyl fencing was introduced to the United States over 20 years ago, homeowners have flocked to this durable fencing material because it’s easy maintenance and aesthetically appeal.
Click Here to learn more about the benefits of vinyl fencing over wood fencing.
Vinyl Fence Builder in Bel Air
With 40 years of experience, Freedom Fence and Home will help you select the right design and materials for your fencing project. We use only the highest quality fence materials and utilize high quality vinyl with superior thickness and aluminum reinforcement in the bottom rail so your fence will not sag.
We not only build fences we also specialize in custom decks, additions, enclosures, siding, roofs and general remodeling.
If you have any questions about vinyl fencing in Bel Air, please contact Freedom Fence and Home by calling 443-271-6841 or visit our website. You can also follow us on Facebook and Twitter!