A fence is a welcome feature for any residential property; with a fence, you can gain better home security, curb appeal, and home value. A fence is a beautiful addition to any home, but it is important to have one that is suitable to your specific residence. If you are looking for fantastic fence services in Bel Air, MD, you can find them at Freedom Fence & Deck. Learn more about our fence services in Bel Air and how you can achieve the best fence design for your home. Are you ready to get a free estimate? Contact us today!
Freedom’s Fence Services in Bel Air, MD
Freedom Fence & Deck has decades of experience in building fences in the Baltimore area and can install a beautiful new fence for you. We can work with you to devise the best fence material and style for your property’s needs. You can also count on us to work with any challenges your property may pose concerning a fence installation, such as slopes, trees, etc. When the project is complete, you will have a fence that you will want all your neighbors to see.
Types of Fences
Among the types of fences out there, you can categorize them by materials and styles. Different fence styles can come in different fence materials and vice versa. The most popular fence materials you can see are:
- Wood: From pressure-treated pine to cedar to exotic hardwood, wood is the most popular fence material. It is overall affordable and can last for many decades with proper maintenance. Its natural look makes it a beautiful choice.
- Composite: This fence material combines PVC plastic with wood fibers and can take on the look of wood without the maintenance needs. This sturdy material provides great value.
- Vinyl: A PVC fence can come in different colors and a myriad of styles. Like composite, it needs little annual care and is strong enough to withstand the elements for decades.
- Aluminum: Aluminum replaces cast iron as a lightweight yet incredibly durable option, ideal for ornamental and security fencing.
- Steel: Steel fences can also be ornamental or security fences.
- Picket: Picket fences are a classic and come in multiple variations. They are excellent for moderate security and privacy purposes.
- Privacy: Privacy fences completely block the view to the residence’s yard. It can also block out unsightly objects from the yard.
- Post and rail: Post and rail or split-rail fences use rows of posts or rails to connect fence posts.
- Chain-link: Chain-link fences are affordable, low-maintenance, and made of galvanized steel.
Choosing Your Fence in Bel Air, MD
The fence you choose to build depends on what purpose you want it to fulfill and your home’s style. Let us help you make your final decision at Freedom Fence & Deck!
Upgrade Your Home and Reach Out to Freedom Fence Today
Whether you want a brand new patio in the spring or want to install a beautiful new wood fence, Freedom Fence and Home has the expertise, competitive prices, and professional service you need. Freedom Fence and Home has over 50 years of fencing experience in the Baltimore County area, Harford County, Essex, White Marsh, and Bel Air area and we pride ourselves on giving our customers the best customer service experience possible. To see examples of our work and pick the right fence for your home, visit us online. To get started on planning your project, give us a call at (443) 271-6841, or visit us online. For more information, tips, and updates about Freedom Fence and Home, follow us on Twitter, Pinterest, and Facebook.